Copyright (c) 2013 Emovere/Jan van Til - All rights reserved.
1. We all know that from social psychology (wiki).
2. Indeed, meaning is situational, always and 100% of the time: Situational Meaning. In case you need some extra theoretical background, please read Semiotic Ennead.
3. It’s a wicked problem because we, human beings, ‘naturally’ look for far too long for faster horses; we seem to hate to thoroughly solve our problems.
4. Explained in more detail in The Core of Information Oriented Architecture.
5. For more details, please view infOrmation Orchestration (on slideshare).
6. A profound method for systematic information modeling is Metapattern – a surprisingly elegant as well as powerful method. As a method metapattern comes with a strong philosophy: Subjective Situationism. Metapattern is supported with a tool-set/operational platform, called Knitbits.
7. For more details, please study Systematic Organization of Information.
8. Systematic means: across domains and across organisations/societies.
9. For more details, please view Human Interoperability (on slideshare – via information roundabout).